I'm an artist, a Christian, and a human. Do they have a pill for that?

I never want to break a bone in my hands.

Saturday, April 5, 2008

El Move-O


Hi, Everyone.. I'm packing up my messy apartment so I can move to a new place in 5 weeks. I am an irrepressible slob living on my own, so the packing is going to be a challenge. I've got to clean everything first. There's probably more garbage in here than stuff to legitimately keep.

I'm going to check in with my organized, tidy friends and see how they would advise cleaning first, then moving.

Right now there are no free surfaces. Every table top, chair and couch (and half my bed) are covered in whatever landed there. I am powerless to pack anything until I separate the keepers from the non-keepers.

Then there's my busy schedule and my propensity to procrastinate. God help me.

Anyway, I'll be documenting this moving adventure here in this blog, because I think it'll be monumental. I'll free up my camera from the studio so I can snap a few shots here and there. Seriously, you won't believe what a sty this place is. I should just burn the apartment off the house and claim renter's insurance. Naaah.. They always bust people for that..

Right now I'm doing laundry. While that's going on I'll bring to light everything under my bed and couches. I may be surprised by what I find. There are several boxes I never unpacked when I moved here almost 3 years ago. Sakes!

Anyway.. Wish me luck!!

John

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.